Thursday, December 31, 2009

Start of Vacay

So as mentioned last night, my actual vacay has just started (^^,) I guess partly that’s why my body sort of “gave way” to some minor discomfort; it’s because my defenses to stay able to work and move about has just gone down. Anyway, I promise to eat properly and nap whenever I can and sleep long hours at night.

Cecille just came by a few minutes ago to say hi because she was utterly bored and had nothing to do XD So I sat in the car for a while and we talked a bit and made plans to go back to Som’s soon. I told her I also just lit a candle to bid 2009 and welcome 2010, said my thanks and special prayers. (Won’t write na about details of my ritual.) I realize that the weather is so great and I loved it when the sunshine was on my face, as in I totally loved it. Anyway after a while she left to check out the nearby supermarket. It was nice, that simple and short visit (^^,)

So now I’m back in my room. As for me, I’m far from being bored because I have just organized my iTunes files to upload songs in my new green iPod (^^,) I am also decluttering my room as my New Year candle burns. This cleaning up should help align my energy channels and help me recover from everything.


Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all find peace within your hearts and spend the coming year in abundance (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...