Sunday, January 31, 2010

Need My Version of Su

I went out today to buy some beach-stuff and some more cute pens. On our way home, an idea magically popped into my head.

Earlier today, I thought about it because I was buying some things for some friends, and I completely brushed off something similar to that idea, but earlier this evening, the idea was just like, more insistent. Like I HAVE TO do it.

And then, as I thought about it more, more ideas became more solid in my head. Until I was able to narrow it down to following in the steps of Amu-chan as Su and Nadeshiko helped her with something concerning Tadase-kun. And then, I just found the perfect idea as I browsed through pages. Everything came together so quickly, that I know I have to do it, and if I don’t, I will always feel bad that I didn’t. It’s one of those things.

So. Help me, my version of Su (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...