Sunday, February 14, 2010

Done

So, finally, it has been done (^^,)

I just hope it still looks…. normal by the time he* opens it. Or opens it again after 3 hours outside of the fridge :T

Anyway, the point is, I’ve finally done it XD I knew it, when the idea came to me about two or three weeks ago, I just knew I had to do it, and I did!

I mustered up all the courage I have so that I could even choose to stick to the plan. I bravely waited until he came and then bravely stepped towards where he stood and bravely addressed him and then bravely took the thing out of the bag (which I realize is red with tiny hearts sewn on them) and bravely handed it over. He looked SO surprised and said “Thank you” twice. When it was over, I ran to the restroom to tell my friend about it. I was, and still am, SO relieved that he took it well and that it was over and done with XD

I don’t know if he thinks of it as giri or honmei, and I think most people would think of it as giri, though I don’t know what he’d think if he sees it’s homemade (apart from wondering WHAT it is exactly). In any case, I have done it, and I guess even if he would think of it as giri, at least I was able to do something and he got it.

So ngayon, feeling ko ang sarap na ng tulog ko XD

Sana lang maayos pa yung appearance nung chocolate by the time he reaches home (^^u)

Anyway, basta. It has been done XD

* TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...