Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 1: Myself

For the first day of the drawing challenge that I decided to take on, I am supposed to draw myself. Well, I assume I can draw myself any way I want as long as there is My Self in it XD At first I thought about drawing myself peeking from inside a giant tea cup, then I thought about drawing myself asleep while fully hidden under the blanket, then I decided to just draw myself, Underlined, as you would underline important things to remember in a book or clever lines you wish you wrote or want to mark for going back to later on. 

Myself, Underlined.

Oh yeah, that face. Who is that? Hahahahahaha :D Oh but the hair, that long, unkempt hair that flies in all directions, that is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...