Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 10: Skittles

Day 10 of the drawing challenge is the last of the Favorites Series. 

Favorite Candy: Skittles is the first thing I could think of. I am ALWAYS in the mood for it (^__^)

I just found out that the blue Skittles is cherry cola. I've always been curious about them because ever since I first encountered them I thought they strangely tasted a bit like sweetened tamarind, and yet sweetened tamarind flavor does not really go with grape-lime-orange-cherry-lemon group of flavors XD 

Wait, now that I think about it, I think the green Skittles I buy is green apple and not lime. In any case next time I eat a bag of Skittles I'd pay more attention to the cherry-cola-ness of the blue ones XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...