Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 11: Some Turning Points

Given my age XD I've had many turning points in my life, though they came in late (^^U) This morning, I just drew some of these turning points off the top of my head for today's drawing challenge:

Making a wise choice about not giving a relationship a second chance, leaving the corporate world, and finally taking control of things I used to neglect or delay. 

Choosing not to give a former relationship a second chance was one of the wisest things I have done and it has totally freed me from a bad pattern; leaving the corporate setting and choosing to work on my own has its difficulties and challenges, but it has also freed me of a vicious cycle; moreover, it has also taught me to live simply and to make the most out of what I have; to top it all off, a series of very stressful events has pushed me to finally and bravely take control and take full responsibility of everything that happens in my life. It has been tough, but at least I am sure now that I know what to do, where to go, and how to spend each day to do them and to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...