Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12: Most Recent Accomplishment

As in, like freshly baked bread XD

Finally, some order on my finances~

Today's drawing challenge was about another challenge, which I have somehow put in place :3 There are still parts of it that I have to resolve further, but as of today, as my Most Recent Accomplishment, I have put my finances in order. I have also decided to make some resolutions in order to make things work. It has been tough since I decided to go freelance, but at least now I have specific targets in mind and I am looking at new opportunities to explore to make everything work out even better. 

PS. Okay I know I am not supposed to say this, but really, I think my drawings suck XD But I shall not give up this drawing challenge and after this 30-day series of disastrous drawings, I will continue to draw and try to learn because I really want to draw *sob* (Next month onwards I will have themed drawings :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...