Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 6: Book Character(s)

Day 6 has to be a favorite book character and "can't be a movie" so I guess it means the book should not be one of those made into a movie. At first I thought about Lyra and Pantalaimon but The Golden Compass has been made into a movie, but Lirael also came into mind. Suddenly I wanted to read the trilogy again. 

Lirael and the Disreputable Dog

Of the three Abhorsen books, I loved Lirael the most. In the trilogy of His Dark Materials, it was The Subtle Knife. When I read Lirael, I cried when the Disreputable Dog left and when Mogget (the white cat not the Mogget I hug all the time) made a decision and when everyone came to fight, among other parts of the story. Anyway, even if the drawing does not do justice to the beauty of the story, I would think this is still better than if I tried to draw Pantalaimon. If I did, somewhere in the universe, Pantalaimon would find a way to come to life, just so he can attack me for drawing him even more poorly than I did the Disreputable Dog XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...