Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 9: Super TV

I rarely watch TV and I only get to watch certain shows when my sister has completed them and then we watch together. Off the top of my head I like Lost, Fringe, and Supernatural. However I will need to restart on Lost because for a while I associated the show with a very bad but fortunately ended relationship, so that time I stopped watching it XD With regard to Fringe and Supernatural, I am quite updated. So I just chose between them for today's drawing challenge which is my Favorite TV Show.

Yellow-eyed demon calling out to Supernatural Star Sammy. He probably wants to reminisce about That Day At The Crib :3

By the way, yes, it did make me think of breakfast food. (But instead of milk there'd be demon blood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...