Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello July!

Oh hello, July (^_^)

To welcome you, my blog is going to put on this pretty vintagey dress with a hand sewn flower design. 

As I mentioned, a flower can make a big difference :3

Anyway now that my blog has it on, it is another month that I need to face bravely while doing the best that I can. Things have been quite tough and sometimes I want to just buy milk tea from Chatime or chocolate-flavored frap from Starbucks and just get away and have a nice conversation someplace far away but right now I don't have the luxury to do that T_T (I guess unless someone steals me away)

One step at a time though, one step at a time. As Julia Cameron said, "Follow your strange creative cravings and you will be led into change a step at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...