Monday, July 9, 2012

New Friends

I made a new friend. Really,  I MADE him. 


It's the Coffee-drinking Tree-dweller (left).

The Coffee-drinking Tree-dweller (coffee not included) and the Kid with Friends

This Coffee-drinking Tree-dweller only lives in tall trees in large estates where the rich people living in its mansion hardly leave their rooms, and only do so to get into their shiny cars to go to some important event where they are treated very much like very important people but where they all basically look alike. He likes living in these trees because he can enjoy good-quality coffee from the rich family's kitchens and he can spend his days and nights in pleasant, peaceful quiet. Sometimes he ponders on eating the birds at the nearby trees but decides against it. 

I drew him on a old but unused sketchbook I found in a bargain bookstore near our home just last week. Each page has a quote from an artist, and the sketchbook is still in very good condition. I got it for less than a hundred bucks :D

I was not the only one who made a new friend; that little girl on the right also made some. I do not know their names but I am sure she is safe with them. 

You can find them on the Doodles Page of this blog shortly :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...