Friday, August 3, 2012

For This Rainy Day

The weather has been driving people crazy XD One minute it's like sunny and warm then the next minute it's rainy and Way Too Windy. 

It's been like that for days, and this morning, I woke up to find everything so still, and it was quite bright like any summer morning. I figured the storm has totally left, though I realized I spoke too soon. After a few minutes, the trees outside my window began swaying like crazy and I saw people outside scrambling to either take out their umbrellas or run to the nearest shed. 

Anyway here is another one of those old doodles from 2010 which I decided to color only recently. I think is quite timely to post it now when it's rainy. 

A 2010 Umbrella

By the way I think my external hard drive is broken and it is where I keep all my file images and I was only able to back them up over a couple of weeks ago (>.<) So I lost a number of images. In any case, I'm letting it rest for now and maybe I will test it again later or tomorrow. I hope I find a way to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it. Otherwise I am sure things will still work themselves out just fine :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...