Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Japanese Fairy Book and Girl

While I am reading four different books in Kindle, I am also reading three other printed books. I just finished the one with Innocent Erendira and Her Heartless Grandmother, and have picked another one, The  Japanese Fairy Book. 


I still find it pleasant to read an actual, printed book, although reading with Kindle is also very convenient. I like being able to turn the pages and easily flip back to a finished part, and seeing how far I have gone physically with the book. And of course, I like being able to use nice bookmarks.


This one was omiyage by someone who came back from Kyouto. It came with another bookmark with a different design. Both are so pretty. Even the envelope and the sticker that sealed the envelope were so pretty (*^_^*) The envelope had watercolor art on one corner.


This bookmark represents Japanese children. The detail is so beautiful. (I also used this bookmark because I think it is so apt for the book XD) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...