Friday, October 5, 2012

More Vintage LPs

We have more vintage LPs again in additional to the ones we had before, although quite a lot has also been sold. Anyway here are some I just posted in my Facebook:


I am also looking for other venues to sell these vintage LPs. Maybe I can find a nearby night market where we can set up shop for about a couple of days. Just display and sell the LPs mainly, so that we can also be found by those who are really interested in buying them. We are selling these LPs at a very low cost so I think paying for 5,ooo pesos for a stall is too much. I am hoping to find even a local or neighborhood fair of some kind where I will only need to pay a minimal or zero fees for a tiny space to sell our vintage LPs. Anyway I shall keep looking. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...