Monday, October 22, 2012

Still Music

Yesterday was lunch with relatives from my mother's side, because one of my cousins passed her CPA exam. The lunch was held at my grandmother's house, which is part of a compound where several other relatives also reside. My grandmother lives on the second floor, and downstairs, outside an aunt's house, was something my cousin is working on. 


My cousin wasn't around so I was not able to ask much about this order from him, but I took the liberty to take pictures. After all they already look so amazing for me.

On the top layer of the working table

On the lower part of the table

I am guessing it is something for Christmas and I wonder if he'd still color it and what the colors would be when he finishes them :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...