Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hungry

Last night, I colored this long-tongued monster from 2010, who seems to be quite hungry:


I was not able to finish the new (colorful and unusual) version of my CV yesterday, but I was able to read and paint a lot. Today being my rest day, I intend to read more, paint more, and enjoy tea. I also wish I could play the cello. But I don't even Have a cello. We don't have that here and I don't think there are schools for that here. If I didn't have to work at all and could afford it, I'd move to a nearby place where I could still practice kendo, paint, sew, make things with clay, AND learn to play the cello, and that would be Thailand or Singapore, two of the places I like most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...