Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lovely Pieces

We have recently further discounted our clothing merchandise - we only have just a few pieces left from our starter batch, most of which have been selling continuously since our open-shop last year until now. Also, since we currently have fewer pieces, I can take the time to photograph them and share them with friends online. 

Nice Black Pieces

I love some of these clothes myself, but their sizes are small for me - especially the skirts! 

Adorable Pink Pieces

I like looking at the clothes from each color scheme. Pink is in my own personal color scheme so I especially like the selection above. 

Some friends are dropping my within the next couple of months to shop for clothes and vintage LPs - I hope they find something they love :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...