Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Muesli for Thought

Wow. Everyone in Facebook is posting about getting engaged while I am posting about MUESLI. 

In any case, the music of Aisha Duo NEVER fails to make me feel alright again and always brings me back to my feet. 

Moreover, the weather is so great, and this morning, I woke up feeling as though something great will soon come around. I've no idea what it is though. 

Today is the birthday of my grandfather, my Creative Elder. Happy birthday (^_^) Please remember my prayers. 


I shall now go on and create a schedule draft for next week, in case a potential new part-time job pushes through. 

For the record, I really like muesli. Maybe we can have breakfast someplace where muesli is served. I'd really like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...