Sunday, November 4, 2012

The LATE Breakfast

Late, in so many ways XD

I know I said last Thursday that I would post the Dia de los Muertos breakfast the next day, but I posted about the rings instead, and then I just ran out of time because I had to work and then step out for a birthday dinner. Anyway here are the Late photos from the Late breakfast XD

Pancakes.

My sister brought pancake mix so we just had them instead of toast, which is why we no longer had Dia de los Muertoast XD I made it a point though to make my pancake appropriate for the occasion.

Of course I added loads more syrup before I devoured the dead.

I should've made the face sunken but since my sister came a bit late it was my stomach that was sunken so I just Made The Face and stuffed my face with it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...