Thursday, January 31, 2013

Comfort

Unfinished collage, with picmonkey overlays, words by yours truly *curtsies*

I have again progressed with my GoodReads reading challenge, having finished The Japanese Fairy Book. I have decided to re-read The Fellowship of the Ring, and to start Cloud of Sparrows, so that I am reading a new story alongside one that is being re-read. These are both printed copies, and my Fellowship copy is really old and has that pleasant musty old-book smell. Among these, another printed book I am currently reading is one about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (I am again reminded of my OC behaviors from childhood which I thankfully got over with.) In my Kindle I am reading five books, where in three are re-reads. 

And while I like reading my books alone with coffee or tea and my chair by the window or wrapped in a blanket on my bed beside the window, there are moments when I think it would be delightful to read in peace and in close proximity to one also so delightful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...