Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Halfway Through

I am halfway through the illustration which I previously mentioned, and it took a longer time than I expected because the whole picture just kept giving birth to additional elements and I totally enjoyed laboring on and delivering them XD The whole idea was inspired by a scene from Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei when it kind of reminded me of the friend to whom I promised the illustration to XD Anyway, now it looks a bit different from the original scene in the anime, but the main idea is there, with a slight touch of Mad Need and Glorification XD

A Representation of A Stalker :3

More will be explained when I post the final output XD Meanwhile, I am taking a rest like this cat, whom you will also find suddenly gracing the picture.

Oblivious Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...