Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Saturday Shots

I was ill for most of the weekend, and while I endured headaches on Saturday, I managed to amuse myself by taking my camera with me wherever I went and taking random pictures. 

Clothes hanging in the closet.

Hachi.

A Hello Kitty phone strap from one of my previous Japanese bosses; the beads are part of a Japanese pencil case.

Writing down things I learned from the Austen/Kantor book

Empty bottles of turquoise and auburn ink. I accidentally spilled most of the auburn ink though (^^U)

He seems to have Supernatural-Demon eyes here, don't you think? And he has a certain Look.

Small plants from the backyard.

This is what I replaced the auburn ink with. 

It's the way the sunlight enters our backyard at this time of the year. 

Feasting on sliced Christmas ham. At least now I can taste my food again since the fever has gone away. 

Looking up at the sky because the weather was so great while I was ill and no one brought me soup.

Soothing the soul.

Will post about the three new ones soon.

I don't know if I ever mentioned before that Prang smells like sugar so I tasted it one time and discovered it does not taste like anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...