Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bison, Balloons, Bidding Goodbye

So as I mentioned in my previous post, recent Cat Explosions brought about some artwork, particularly on the wee hours of Saturday. 


Here, Where EVERYONE Cares - a creepy yet pleasant situation of being adored so much he kind of Sweetly Stalks you. And the bison had to be there. Bisons, wanted since 2010. Perhaps it is all wishful thinking. 


A celebration of finding and being found. Finding the way, finding the right piece in order to move forward. Being found, the hand being taken in order to move forward together. 


Eventually, I grew a bit sleepy, only to be perplexed again by something at three in the morning, so I stopped coloring and talked to a friend over the phone. After that I felt a bit better, and suddenly felt relaxed, that I started to become really sleepy and suddenly Extremely Exhausted. Hence the ghostly dancing onigiri in an unfinished piece I was going to call Sayounara. 


However, I still ended up sleeping at some time between five and six am of Saturday. I had to cheer myself on to just climb to bed and SLEEP. When I woke up around 10 am, I immediately proceeded to coloring Sayounara. I think it would be nice to just get away. To where his spirit will not be able to resound in my heart, loud enough to wake me and keep me awake and render me restless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...