Sunday, February 10, 2013

Senjougahara Syndrome

Some words by Senjougahara Hitagi which kind of made me stop and think if it was she or I speaking.

"But don't worry. I don't really feel I owe you something that big. Because you love to help others. But even if the person being helped wasn't me, even if, from the side, I watched you help the others, I would still have developed special feelings for you. Well, though I seem to have said this before, I find talking to you to be fun. That's all. That's why I hope to speak more with you. How do I put it...? Maybe it's because I've taken a liking to you. How about you think of it like this: A psychotic girl, starved for love and likely to fall for anyone who would be a little nice to her, has set her eyes on you. You are really unlucky. Blame it on your habitual actions." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...