Saturday, February 23, 2013

Talk

This was born from a wish, a prayer, though it was the dyslexic version made true. (No pulling involved though. It was more like a virtual feline nudge. Think miaowing cat nudging with its soft round head.) I am very grateful though, and I like the Avalanche of Long-time Questions. 


In any case I have made a promise not to snag, and instead just shimmer independently. To shine, but not to be intoxicated. Love, but never overwhelm with large doses of what I am. Most likely to pause, to adore, but never for too long, and instead carry on with my own journey. And, instead of waiting for it to pass as I have always done,  I shall instead go on, move forward, until I get far enough, safely tucked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...