Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Drown

I made this and "I'll Drown" by Soley was playing in my head the whole time. And somehow it is all perfect with this sunny, windy weather, with the whole city so quiet because everyone is at the beach or the province or the churches.  


Meanwhile, I drown. 

Okay, more like, drowned (briefly). This morning. I didn't see anyone (in person). But some drowning simulation happened (virtually), until I couldn't breathe (ripples of anger in some imagined water). I drowned once again in that occasional tsunami of questions that remain  unanswered. But then again that was just one of those few occasions when it all surfaces in my head. Generally I can manage to brush it aside because there is no use seeking answers that do not wish to be found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...