Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunny

The weather has been flaky today, shifting from rainy to sunny, but most of it is sunny and it just made me feel all right. In the afternoon I was painting something as the sun shone through my window.


It was something from Julia Cameron, something inspirational that I wish to share, about saying no to things that do not serve you. 


I made some changes (again) to how I go about preparing and going through my daily to do list, and I think this latest version is most efficient and inspiring for me. As of now, I have finished all the items in my list, and it is only 5:40! I still have time to do my "secondary to dos" (those which would be good to do, but are not exactly top priority). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...