Friday, March 29, 2013

These Are A Few of


I enjoyed doing the books, though it took me a long time. A part of me was curious what was inside them and I think it would be lovely to be able to read all of them. Most of these books, I think, are fantasy novels, folklore, witchcraft, and histories about natural remedies and medicines. 

And there is a cup, still warm from the coffee or tea just recently enjoyed, a bookmark from a recently finished book, and I love the flower though I am not sure where it came from. I think the world outside of that window is pretty interesting. The watercolour tray was momentarily left there, though there are no other art materials around. There was also supposed to be a small bucket of paint there but I think someone took it and it really belongs to someone else someplace else. And then the handcuffs were thrown in last, and I think it just completes everything. HANDCUFFS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...