Monday, April 29, 2013

A Lovely Weekend

It was a lovely weekend that I had (^_^)

Mostly it was meals with family and friends, and the chirashi sushi we had on Saturday night was accompanied by so much laughter our tummies ached. 


It is really lovely to be among real friends, and to talk with people who really understand you and accept you for who you are. People whom you can totally be yourself with, and whom you can trust you can tell anything to. People who will listen, and who may correct you but are also very open to hearing you out. People who are sincere, and who also trust you enough to share with you. Both my Saturday and Sunday were all about that. Time practically flew by. And each time after each meal I found myself feeling relieved and thankful I have these kinds of people right by my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...