It's been a while, I know. I had been quite busy with work, but I was able to get some rest for the past few days. However, this week signals another set of workload, but I also made some changes to my daily schedule so I would guess things are going to be much better and more manageable now :D
I started becoming quite drawn to steampunk designs ever since stumbling upon the Dwemer ruins in Morrowind years ago. I remember my first one being Arkngthand, and I panicked upon encountering the Centurion Spiders. I also remember collecting all the COGS even though each weighed I think 25 or 50, and then I have been fixating on steampunk since.
Anyway I wanted to add some steampunk into my illustrations but I have never even tried drawing any, so last night I did a warmup using this image of my 2011 Sandwalker:
The steampunk version is quite misshapen compared to the original Sandwalker XD But then I just really wanted to get a feel of how to make something steampunk and so here was the initial trial:
I intend to make a steampunk version of some of the creatures I've illustrated before and I am looking forward to it :3