Monday, June 10, 2013

Making Up with Pretty

This post shall be an attempt to make up for long-delayed blog posts by sharing some eye candy. 


After my previous post on a Steampunk Ending, there didn't seem to be any new Beginning anymore XD It actually went like this:

June 1st: Oh I shall post my first illustration of the month and then I'm going to make sure I post something at least once every other day! 

June 2nd: Oh I was not able to post anything might as well really post something today now I got two illustrations to share. 

July 3rd: ...

July 4th: ...

July 5th: ...

July 6th: ... 

July 7th: Okay it's been a week I shall post a week's worth of illustrations and talk about all these other things I was not able to write about at all and...

July 8th: My desktop has way too many pictures I have been intending to share and post. 

July 9th: Okay today I shall take a break from all this work and post something. 

July 10th: So that is today and I am finally posting something though there won't be anything yet of my illustrations so far this month (I still have to prepare them for the next post/s). And I realize I was not even able to write at all about this post's featured eye candy. 


I've been so busy that I thought I already posted about these lovelies. They were from a friend of mine who visited his hometown during the Golden Week in Japan and so you can also imagine how LONG AGO this post should be (^^U) I did post a photo of them though in my Pretty tumblr and my Everything Pretty pin board. I also just mostly share some selected photos of things and drawings in my Facebook even when I cannot write about them as much. It's still fun and great though, especially the people who always show support by appreciating most of them, no matter how odd or weird my drawings may seem to most. 

I am still quite busy but I believe things are much better now than they were for the past few months and I think I am getting on quite well albeit with still a bit of a struggle but I choose to feel good about things that have been working out so far. And although I cannot find the time to blog anything on most days, I have become quite active again in Twitter (which kind of slept for several months before) and I've been posting my inhales and exhales there every now and then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...