Saturday, July 20, 2013

If You Can't Deal With It, Eat It :D

So I said I could not initially deal with some puzzling emotions, until I seem to have gotten around to grabbing the whole lot by the hair and taking a closer look at it. I still do not quite understand what the feelings are all about, so it was just a matter of moving faster and stuffing all of it into my mouth. I just wanted to think I was the one consuming and gaining from whatever it is. 

Can't Deal with It? Eat it. 

By the way you will be seeing more of this Intense Consumer, aka Fang Girl, as I have rounded her up along with some "characters" from past illustrations, to appear more regularly in future illustrations, at least for the short-and-chubby category. Why do I feel so at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...