Monday, July 22, 2013

Requested Ferocity

My weekend was quite tiresome but today is the start of a new week and I choose to feel optimistic about it :D

Now before I proceed to studying and working, I shall share a bit of what I have finished so far with regard to a requested illustration, in exchange for a shinai or a lavender tsuba :D I do not usually draw by request, except that this one has very specific elements in place so I just basically need to draw them, and I was told I am free to draw according to a preferred style, so it's all okay with me :3 Hopefully I get the hang of it, so maybe I can accept some more requests. In any case, this was a spontaneous arrangement, as I needed something and a room needed some color. 

What I have so far; I intend to color it later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...