Friday, July 26, 2013

Sweet (◕‿◕✿)

A friend of mine sent me sweet snacks yesterday, I think it's really sweet 


They're both really good but I particularly like how the Tokyo Banana looked like so I just had to spend a few minutes adoring it.


And now that's done, I shall proceed to studying and working. Just to add to the weirdness of the above photo, do you know that I am currently listening to the soundtrack of Animal Crossing: Wild World? Now as I go about my day, tiny furry lovelies are floating about me, going about their daily routines, and some are catching butterflies and some are being chased by bees, and some are about to order some new dresses from The Able Sisters, and Tom Nook is updating his inventory I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...