Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Postcard Pose

Finally I finished the requested piece I wrote about last time. Initially I was not sure how to go about it, but this filtered version of it sort of gave me an idea.

Rough on the edges. Oh that can mean many things. 

It is not that close to the filtered version but I think it's Rough Enough :D 

Now you get to see the whole thing. Doesn't that make this rainy day a wee bit cozier. Anyway here they are posing for a postcard. 

When I get back from Malaysia (okay I am assuming we get to fly and fight and fly back, right), I shall be painting some rocks again because I think someone wants to order some (^_^) It is a happy thing, selling my artwork and painted things, and a mountain of thanks to those who buy them :) 

By the way I patterned myself above from my girl-next-door self which I first drew in April. I don't think I ever blogged about this though, I am not sure. Maybe the shirt ruffles unnerve me.

Hey You (April 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...