Friday, August 30, 2013

Unearthed Experimental Bookmarks

My mom recently unearthed some old bookmarks I handcrafted about a couple of years ago. They were like my practice-bookmarks, since I had been thinking of making and selling bookmarks, and was trying to see if I could do it and if I would like doing it. 


The artwork cutouts were from a very old and wornout copy of Clive Barker's Abarat, with many of its pages missing. For these experimental bookmarks, I used pink boards and some special purple wrap, and the artwork cutouts. I temporarily wrapped them in plastic to see how they would look like when "packed" and all that. Anyway, eventually, I made more bookmarks, and this bunch found its way under all the other things and fabrics and paper. Then recently my mom came across them as she cleaned out the crafting area, and so now I just passed them on to her :3 

I miss crafting and sewing, and I intend to spend some time again at the sewing machine soon. I also want to make more cold clay creations, and go back to paper crafting. So many things to do! It's kind of exciting really, I just hope naps won't steal me from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...