Sunday, September 1, 2013

Colors and Cutouts

On the couple of weeks before Malaysia, I had been very busy with work and hardly slept, and hardly painted. When I returned home, it felt a bit like starting all over again. 


I managed to do a last piece for August though. A woman looking at a Glass Couch. 


My sister also kindly printed out for me an art card set I put together in June; she printed them out on sticker paper. Most of them remained as art cards on stickers, but some of them I cut out into smaller stickers.


I like their colors, pretty much like the colors of a new notebook set that I got for more Morning Pages


Then yesterday before kendo I made an initial sketch of what would be my first piece for September.


Earlier this afternoon, completely absorbed and listening to shoegaze and dream pop music and somewhat inspired, I finished New Honey Bee Leaf, my first illustration for September. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...