Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello, October

And just like that, we have entered the last quarter of this Year of True Paths. I am somewhat optimistic about its remaining time, though. And I promise myself to enjoy every step of this journey, instead of jumping to try to get a peek of what lies ahead. No, I am too short, and too much jumping makes me tired. 

My last artwork for September is called Delirious, and I hope there is nothing delirious in how I see things this quarter :D 


If I were asked right now, HOW ARE YOU - I would not have the faintest idea how to even begin to answer that. As of now, I can only choose to make the best out of the time given to me, and keep the faith that things will turn out for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...