Monday, October 14, 2013

The Cat Told Me to Clear My Desk

It is about time to clear my desk, the cat said. This morning I woke up to the sound of MUNCHING and I found him on my desk, Suddenly Finding The Things On It Very Interesting And Tasty. And then I realize there are way too many things on it, which I never got around to clearing since I moved bedrooms. To make me see that, the cat proceeded to just eating everything indiscriminately. But he particularly liked the latest group picture from the kendo club, and he could not stop LICKING the photo. WEIRDCAT. 

So anyway I am still in the process of Finding My Desk, and beneath much of the random things I found were four handmade gift cards which I crafted I think a couple of years ago, during the period I still made a lot of paper crafts (late 2011 to 2012). 





Now I shall continue clearing my desk :3 This should ease my mind even more  (^__^) 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...