Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sketches for Stickers

I have tried out printing some artwork before on sticker paper and then cutting them out, though the ink became smudgy (^^U) 

I have not been drawing and painting for ages - in October I realized I only had two pieces and each took longer than usual. Anyway, this morning, after seeing a friendship-reference I made completely ignored, I drew some random things, thinking, Stickers. 


I am writing this blog post in between work-tasks, because I am horribly sleepy. I think there is the factor of a sincere reference I made about a friendship, and that reference was Completely Ignored. Well then. I have given my word so I shall do my best. Otherwise, I just Cannot anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...