Thursday, December 26, 2013

Grumbling Done

Finally, I've finished Grumbling from before :D 


I have some sketches lined up after this Grumbling piece but I have yet to see when I shall get around to finishing them. So far I've only managed one finished illustration for this month. Tomorrow onwards I shall be quite busy with cleaning up and throwing away even more things. I hope that by the time the year ends, I will have freed myself from them, and from unfulfilled promises of supposed friends, and from people who say too many nice things and then suddenly disappear on you, and from such ugly, tiresome patterns of Disappearing Men, among other things.  It is about time I really rid myself of people and things that make me Very Sad and Very Tired. I don't want to end up looking like my drawing above :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...