Thursday, December 5, 2013

Momoiro

I am ill, and it just aches all over. Now I really do ache on so many levels. 

Yesterday I added hints of pinkish peach to the sticker images I mentioned last time, which only had green on them as of that time. 


I do not know what exactly went wrong; I was fine when I went out for a run early this morning. When I got home I was just suddenly feeling ill and my skin felt raw and my bones were all achey, which made every movement difficult. Perhaps things are taking their toll on my health, but I hope not. I did not work this morning and took many naps, and I will just do one job for today, then I intend to take the rest of the day off, and sleep early. If I still feel ill by bedtime, I'd probably take tomorrow off too. I would prefer to have a regular day tomorrow though, which would mean I'd be up and well. For today, being horizontal is the most soothing feeling. Tomorrow, I wish to be no longer ill. How can I brave the rest of this year if I am glued to my bed? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...