Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where the Past Week Went

I realized only yesterday that I have been away for a week! A quick rundown of what I have been up to:


The entire weekend went to a garage sale. We put out a lot of things for sale - to get rid of old things and clutter in order to make more space for the new and the things that really matter to us. It is also a great way to end the year, I believe. We sold many of the items - from clothes to appliances to household items to odd, random things we found just lying around the house. 

I have also begun (yes just this week) to take care of some tokens and presents I intend to give to some people for Christmas. 


I like the wrapping part, and I especially like getting into an old habit of writing notes in stationery and sealing them in envelopes with cute stickers. I remember doing this frequently when I was a child, writing to my school friends during the summer vacation. 


Although I have no finished paintings this month, I did try to make another (my second, actually) stationery with watercolor - the first one I made in June - this time with a sea and octopus theme. 


Then, today, I shall spend most of my time working. Speaking of work, I hope next year brings me much better ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...