Friday, February 14, 2014

Birthday!

It is my sister's birthday today :3


So earlier today, there was a family lunch, and then I bought her a book as a present. Right now as I toil and write for work, she is reading the new book alongside other books and the cat sleeps. Anyway I am just taking a quick break now, then shall get back to writing. It is quite a long assignment and my arms and hands and brains are tired, but I intend to finish the chapter and write at least half of the next. So, I curtsy and leave, my long dress trailing behind me, my bare feet making sounds against the old wooden floors. 

And because that is all imaginary (at least from the curtsying part), I shall really just be minimizing my Safari window and typing away in my Pages file, on the same chair I was on since earlier this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...