Friday, March 21, 2014

Pretty In An Odd Manner

Following my most recent art sale post comes the third set for the sale's third week! :) 

Coffee-Drinking Tree-Dweller (2012), Watercolor and pencil on paper

At My Prettiest featuring an Adipose (2013), Watercolor and pencil on paper

Floating Girl with Cookies (2012), Watercolor and pencil on paper

Page Travel (2012), Pencil on paper

She Eats Forks (2012), Watercolor and pencil on paper

Steampunk Bunny (2013), Watercolor and ink on paper

That Awkward Moment You Reallze He Knew All This Time (2013), Watercolor and pencil on paper

The Odd Girl (2013), Watercolor and ink on paper

Welcoming Party (2012), Watercolor on paper

Mercury Pineapple (2013), Watercolor on paper

And then again, this girl whose excitement is just overwhelming:

This Excitement I Cannot Contain (2014)

She appeared in my post about my pre-Valentine Art Sale, which she is not part of because she is all alone and odd, but she was picked nevertheless and as of last night she has been picked up physically and is now in her forever home :)) (Like a cat from a shelter or something. She purrs.) 

I, too, purr.  

:D

Anyway I shall get back now to Attempting To Sew A Sewing Machine Cozy :)) Wish me luck and I, ganbarimasu :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...