Friday, April 11, 2014

Odd Babies

These babies from my the Pretty and Odd Art Sale, sold, so thank you, really. At least there are some XD

Consume (2013)

Page Travel (2013)

Pebbleman and Pillow (2012)

And then I also decided to keep these for me instead:

The Odd Girl (2013)

Flight (2014)

This particular art sale is over, so I am currently working on commissions again, but many of the pieces over at my art page are still open for purchase, so just leave me a comment here, a message at my Facebook page, or a text message :3 I have also been sewing designs on some of my skirts, then I am thinking of making more of the floral brooches I made previously, for sale. Maybe I will be trying to sew them for the rest of the month during my Sewing Hours, in time for the next month *suddenly occurring idea* Okay now I am a bit excited, right. But for now I need to get back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...