Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Un-Favorite Food

The Shameless Manner I Devoured The Canned Sausages (2013)

I have been making some new friends lately, and I think it is great given this emotional thing that I am going through, and then one of them asks me what my favorite food is, and I said it really depends on my mood but I basically eat anything, so he asked instead what I DO NOT eat, and I think I never really thought about it because I have never been asked that question I think, so I made a list of things I do not eat, off the top of my head. Here is the list I came up with:


  • Ox brain
  • Most forms of liver
  • Raw beef
  • Durian
  • Jackfruit
  • Watercolor
  • Parking Tickets
  • Bugs and insects
  • Tormented chickens
  • Foie gras
  • Duck
  • And then there are vegetables that I would only eat if there is a war and there is nothing else to eat, or if I am faint with hunger. Or if my mom emotionally blackmails me. Like sayote and green mongo beans. 

So there. Now I have just turned on all the lights in the room even if the sky is still a bit bright outside, because I am feeling the discomfort of deep sadness creeping back in again, and I need to drive it away. Watching Doctor Who a while ago did distract me though, after which I listened to music from the Amelie soundtrack and started thinking about Edgar Allan Poe. 

Then suddenly, Chop Suey by System of A Down. Forgive the shifts. I honestly feel like a regenerating Doctor right now, with my dying taking a bit of a long, painful process. I just hope I do regenerate after this long, arduous journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...