Thursday, June 12, 2014

Peachcraft: An Inspiring-Materials Parade

I have finally finished re-organizing the sewing and crafting materials after its several stages, and soon I will be doing some maintenance for the sewing machine. I think I shall be getting back to crafting soon enough. I hope I do! I miss those days when I'd be surrounded by all the pretty materials and I would just be making pretty things most of the time. Back then, though, I did not draw nor paint much, and now that I spend more time drawing and painting than sewing and crafting, I intend to still allocate a significant amount of time making things by hand or using the sewing machine for, at least for now, sewing experiments XD I look back and remember what it was like crafting and making things myself and I think it is about time I get back to it, especially now that everything is in order. Below is a parade of materials used in previous projects and materials waiting to be used for new ones :3 



 






 




 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...