Monday, June 16, 2014

The Tardis, My Tardis

I mentioned in one of my recent posts that I was drawing some of my favourite things; one of these things is the Tardis :) I must admit that I have been quite busy and have not finished that particular piece, but as of the weekend I have at least added colour to the Tardis, being the first thing I drew in that set :3


Shortly after that time I blogged about this Favourite-Things drawing, I received my very own Tardis ^___^ 


I absolutely love it, and it always brings a smile to my face whenever I see it ^___^ Funny thing is, though I bravely claim to be Clara Oswaldesque (with more Dalek than Clara) in many ways (with a 12th-Doctor version who is not really quite fond of me and seems just a bit cross when he sees me XD), this lovely Tardis came from the 11th Doctor of the River Song in me :)))))))) (This isn't just because of the nature of their relationship, but it has more to do with their dynamics and timing and qualities and such :D) 

"Hello Sweetie." :)))))

Moreover, to make this post even more Tardis-y, I am sharing the Tardis he drew for me :3


I think it's really cute and I love it ^___^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...