Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Year Since My First

I just realised that it was around this time last year when I had my first art commission ^____^ It was a specific request for a kendoka striking forward, with a lion in the background and some fire :3 

Fierce (2013)

Payment was made in kind, and I got paid with size 38 Ladies' shinai in very excellent condition, and which I am still using until now. It is the longest-lasting shinai I have ever used. Come to think of it, I can have some art pieces, not all :D to be paid in kind :) That's an idea :D I can barter my artwork for shinai or supplies or other things I might want or need at any given moment like a a tub of ice cream or Inoxcrom refills, the barter depending on the art piece. Anyway, it has been a year since my first arm commission, and I am happily working on one now, which I intend to finish by next month :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...